1) We live in an interconnected biosphere. What's not to get people? Really I dont understand. 1 thing impacts another, and so on and so on. What's so hard about that?
2) When scientists (especially women in the movies) go up against the privitized military industrial complex, expecially when they are in bed with the megacorp, they lose! Or do they???? I'm not trying to draw parallels between our own former VP and the company he was running....I'm sure that was purely coincidental.
3) Read my lips. Privitized military is bad bad bad. ....Only out for a buck, not accountable to anyone, and hmmm strangely very familiar (see #2).....Ahem, anyway.....Repeat after me BAAAAD!
4) The planet will not only fight back she will win! You can call it revenge for poor stewardship if you like. Whatever! But to quote an old commercial from the 80's..."You don't mess with Mother Nature". Especially when she has help from those who know how to "plug in".
5) Never underestimate the power of ten foot tall, highly intelligent, super athletic, nature loving, blue monkey/cat/people. They will kick your ass!
Yesterday I read a blog where the writer suggested that the bluefolk should have been more technologically advanced. They should have kicked the human's ass form the start. To which I say....Technology is not the only measure of a happy, healthy, intelligent, and advanced society. I say look beyond the trappings of the modern day. Look beyond your keyboard and smartphone. There is a world out there!
What say you??